Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I WONDER

Do you suppose police ordered involuntary colonoscopies and anal probing is covered by Obamacare?

I hope he'd sue in any event but I wonder if what forced him to was getting a bill from the criminals at the hospital who did this to him without his consent. Informed patient consent is kind of a foundation of medicine these days and what kind of leg did those doctors and that hospital think they had to stand on when they did this to him against his will? The Party ordered us to do it and Befehl ist Befehl!?

I wonder if this wipes out the good town of Deming, it's police force, and the little hospital that could. 

I can't believe they billed him.

5 comments:

Buck said...

Un-freaking-believable. The comments to that article are fascinating; I can't believe those cops aren't being charged. The hospital people, too.

HMS Defiant said...

I'm rather disappointed in the cops and hospital doctors. I truly find it unbelievable that some cretin in the hospital thought they had a right to bill the man for procedures he did not want and refused. I also wonder about the moronic judge. Are citizen in that state prone to driving around with drugs stored up their ass?

virgil xenophon said...

I dunno about driving around with drugs up their ass, but it sounds like both the police AND the docs AND the people in the hosp billing ofc had a certain portion of their anatomy up theirs..

virgil xenophon said...

PS: And, as you note, by all means let us not forget to include the Judge in that number..

HMS Defiant said...

I've become a bit of a reciprocist in my age. I hold that anything the cops do to us should be done to all cops and I think prosecutorial misconduct should be punishable by mandatory jail sentences and that public officials should pay all the legal costs of defending their behavior and misconduct by themselves and not at taxpayer expense, etc etc etc.