Saturday, June 19, 2010
2340 and the world flipped
just before trigannic pu. song on the IPOD. Opened two eyes on the future possibilities of a really nice little girl.
PROGS GETTING POKED
Friday, June 18, 2010
SOMETHING FROM SKIPPY-SAN
Thank you. My fingers are on the blink this week. As I stand up and fall down and hit the furniture really really hard I am thankful again and again that I bought soft stuff, except for the end tables I bought in Pakistan 30 years ago. Those suckers are deadly.
1. How many countries have you traveled to? ( Travel to means at least an overnight stay. Does not have to be exact.)
2. What is the best place you ever visited?
3. What was the worst place you have ever been-and would you go back?
Djibouti and no.
4. If you could change one thing, and only one thing, in the world to make it a better place, what would it be?
The absolute extermination of those that think they’re Palestinian.
5. Who would you rather sleep with? Men: Tonya Harding or Nancy Kerrigan? (When they were in their figure skating battle). Women: Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert? Explain.
6. What is the worst thing to happen to the country you hold a passport for in the last 50 years?
7. Do you view someone that you know, or know of as a “hero”? If so, what makes this individual so special?
Dad. Battery commander in the 101st in a forgotten war. And my dad.
8. If you could be born again would choose to be a different sex to what you are?
I don’t know.
9. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? If you say, ”I don’t drink”-STOP NOW. Just hang your head in shame.
Black and Tan but one must leave the house for that.
10. What is your favorite magazine?
4 years ago I went to get my guts opened up at Balboa Medical Center and read the Economist in the waiting room. Most certainly the last time I ever read a magazine. Twas an interesting article on Pashtun.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
What war devolves to is that those who view people/countries that are richer than them will see that the rich have let down the defenses and seek to move in and take away some of that wealth for themselves because they think they can get away with it..
They thought that they could get away with it.
Everybody has piled up so much debt, trillions of $; so finding the wealth hidden in the murk is getting harder. Well, it's still there. Would not want to be Russia right now. Driving back to resource sources alone of wealth production. Kind of like Spain when it brought back all the Aztecs and Incas had from the new world. The bankers and international financiers have left nothing but trash so once again the pirates are going to stalk the real wealth.
Only tsarists and communists and socialists/NAZIs and democrats and liberals and progressives would see that the government had that kind of unilateral after the fact right to steal money. But you’d see that. Right?
Don’t fight man! Just give them YOUR money!!!!!! What are you? Some sort of TEA BAGGER? The STATE of Alabama has a right to all your money!!
I’m SHOCKED, SHOCKED! to find tax evading going on in the house of liberalism. You owe Alabama the money. Just pay and shut the fuck up why don’t you?
Why don’t you Skippy-San? It’s their money right?
Am I using a nail gun on this one?
Manifold pressure down to zero after blowing the load on what must be the stupidest side of an argument in all time?
Pay up or shut up.
You sure felt an entitlement to my money.
Feel the pain.