Tuesday, November 4, 2014

EBOLA IS RACIST

I'm starting to wonder if this is another racist disease.
Why 7 Deadly Diseases Strike Blacks Most
Health care disparities heighten disease differences between African-Americans and white Americans.
I begin to suspect that this why the Center for Disease Control offered the lame advice they did. They could get away with it if they kept it out of metro areas where the majority of the population was African American.  That's one way to look at it. How else would you explain what airports were selected for any kind of ebola screening and why many others were not selected?

I don't know. Did your contempt for this administration just explode? No limits on entry from West Africa and who is most likely to suffer death from this exotic African disease?

I'm kind of curious. Has any news service followed up on the first people exposed to obola in this country? The last I heard, they were alive and well but I have about 0 faith in the democrats with bylines to report any bad news on the eve of political disaster.

No comments: