Friday, September 12, 2014

MORTALITY II

I wrote the words to Mortality I elsewhere. I doubt they'll ever see the light of day. Do you think a super intelligent 11 year old can conceal an iPod touch from a hyper-intelligent vengeful bitch demoness? Oddly enough, when you stopped playing by the rules, we doubted it too. I knew she doesn't have a chance of hiding anything from a mother. Nobody ever did.


 I should eschew music and just listen to NPR or nothing at all. I don't listen to the old music but sometimes, when my fingers slip, I hear the echoes. For Mary Lefon and for my girl

Did you know the Russians have almost 10 times more atomic weapons than we do? Let us all remember who Russians are for a second. They were the ones that trained nazis in airmanship and U-boats before 1939 and then joined Germany in invading Poland. Their leaders are spectacularly evil. I mean that. Russian leaders are unrivaled in being despicable.*

Why wouldn't Putin sell a couple of atomic weapons to islam if they promised not to use them on Russia? Seriously? I wouldn't be caught dead living in Washington DC, Brussels, New York City or San Francisco. I don't tan as well as I used to and a flash tan is nothing I want.

*Except for liberal progressives.

2 comments:

Buck said...

Do you think a super intelligent 11 year old can conceal an iPod touch from a hyper-intelligent vengeful Demoness God?

In all truth, prolly not. Unfortunately.

And then there's this:

I should eschew music and just listen to NPR or nothing at all.

I've been doin' that a lot lately and find my mood has soured considerably for a long time after the latest listening session. (Except for "Car Talk.") I blame Bush.

HMS Defiant said...

I know. I told her that there was no chance at all. We are up against a woman who knows best. So we will wait.........until she is a teenager.

Damn Bush!!