Saturday, March 9, 2019

OUR LAW IS BROKEN

16 Felony counts for lying to cops. Surely this is a signal that our justice system is broken. The idiot made up a crime, conspired with two other black guys to carry it out and ends up charged with 16 felony crimes.

Well, now I know why some dimbulbs think whossname is guilty of something. I mean, like us all he was in Chicago at one point in his life, right? He could be charged with a bazillion crimes none of us ever heard of.

I'm never going there again.

2 comments:

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

I try to avoid Chicago, at all times. It is Mordor on Lake Michigan.

HMS Defiant said...

Oh yes. The whole state is rotten or I'd go with Minas Morgul, Minas Ithil but the whole state went evil. What was it, Osgiliath?

Thanks, now I need to reread them again for the 52nd time.