Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A KIND OF POSITIVE

My apps for not posting in some time. I have not run out of things to say. In fact, there's no shortage of things I write.


Those 227 drafts are new stuff in the last two months. Most of the things I write never see the light of the tubes. I go through them every couple of months and toss the drafts. I usually toss them because I don't like their mien. There's me all over them, but I actually strive to be better than I am.  That said, it seems like the bad news has no place to go these days. I stopped delivering the news back when I was in the 8th grade and surrendered my Newport Daily News paper route when we moved to the Marshall Space Flight Center. While I share some of the topical news of the day, it isn't what I started out to do here.

Lake across the road in flood from the rain

Dam Global Warming!

2 comments:

Buck said...

You have 227 drafts!?! DANG!

I have exactly zero drafts... no more, no less. I do have a lot o' re-runs, though.

HMS Defiant said...

I enjoy writing in retaliation for the news...I just don't feel the need to post them.