Tuesday, December 22, 2015

SNOPES LONG FALL FROM GRACE

Palace sources revealed that SNOPES is nothing but a democrat fact checker in the same bag with the New York Times, Washington Post and other major dead media. I still go there from time to time to see how they spin "truth" but not that often. A constant diet of deceit and lies is bad for my figure. I did get a kick out of this one though:

I don't believe that islamic terrorism is behind the incident either but I laugh at anyone who could contact the wrong office, get what they wanted to hear from the wrong guy there, and then communicate that information as some sort of fact that establishes the non-credibility of the source that "described it as from a dubious source [which] cannot be considered genuine at this time.

We can only hope that wolfram alpha stays honest and doesn't fall into the darkness. 

No comments: