Tuesday, May 14, 2013

PHOTO OF THE DAY

From the old man today

President George W. Bush invited his friend, this wounded warrior, to say the Pledge of Allegiance at his library dedication last week.
George W. Bush and First Lieutenant Melissa Stockwell, U.S. Army Retired, with Barack Obama looking on.  She is the same hero who danced with W after the Warrior 100 kilometer Ride in 2012. You can google her name.

I used to be amazed at the venomous hate spewed by the left about this man. I know which President I prefer. I'll take the honest, ethical, smart, articulate one.

2 comments:

Buck said...

I'll take the honest, ethical, smart, articulate one.

Me, too.

"Miss me yet?"
HELL, Yes!

HMS Defiant said...

I torment Skippy from time to time but even he has to be shaking his head finally at this weasel who surrounded himself with nothing but weasels and conmen. I had hopes when he tapped Peter Pace for Director of National Security but something happened to Pace when he retired. That was the last honest man he appointed to any office.