Sunday, April 14, 2019

HOTWATER

It's not always a bad thing although it can be. I was trying to find out why Powerline decided to blacklist me today and was looking into the google closet with a torch and ran across this old story about Joe Paterno, a wholly admirable man who was pilloried to death by the media and the deep state and yeah, I happen to think the deep state exists and will always exist. You look at the guy they chose to 'investigate' the crime and who was it?  Yeah, former FBI director Louis Freeh. What do we have to do to rid ourselves of these poisonous losers? The first Director, named Hoover, was hideous and they only got worse!

The Pharoahs had to put up with it and so did Louis XIV. I found a couple of authors of fiction that wrote a little bit about the deepness. Kingsbury and Wouk where the underlying story is in the text as a fable written about what was entirely real. Or could be in Kingsbury's case.

So, anyway, banned I am from Powerline which is no big deal really since I think I've posted comments there about 3 times in the last 13 years. Scott has taken the trouble to email me twice tonight to ask for what I posted that ired them and I have to admit, I don't have a clew. I do actually. Counting my laser sails I'm pretty sure I still  have two clews and two tacks but who's being pedantic? Besides, I might still have my racing sail which means 3 clews, and 3 tacks. Yep, you'd have to know your sails to have a.......wait for it........clue.

You don't care.

Spring has sprung here in MetroparkCentralis and we are free!!!!! to gallivant and roam and enjoy the parks, the river, the lake, the coast guard station long abandoned and the cemetary. WE have had a glorious weekend and it's NOT OVER!

No comments: