Friday, January 18, 2019

LETTING HATE OUT

One of the things I wondered about when I read those articles about President Trump hosting the Clemson football team to dinner in a constrained White House serving fast food from the local emporia of such was, I wondered, how many of those hard left Trump hating food preparers were spitting on the burgers and pizzas before delivering them to the White House?

It happens all the time if you're a cop and order fast food or if you wear a MAGA hat into a fast food place or if you're white and the guy back there behind the counter just happens to hate whites. The press mostly treats it like vote fraud which is to say, it never happens.

OTOH, I'm happy to say, I'll bet a nickle that the SS was standing right there the whole time....... I just wonder how many of them spit on the burgers.

All things considered, I don't think I'd want to be President Trump's food taster.

No comments: