Monday, January 25, 2016

TWAS MY NATAL DAY

A long time, a very long time ago as cats reckon time, I was born, in the dark, in a little town in Bavaria. I made my entrance, without drama, at 2305 and soon after, left Germany for the beaches before finishing up here in MetroParkCentralis. Since it was my day, we crossed the river and headed to our estate in the country. The journey was difficult and there were many obstacles on the way.

Crossing the mighty Chagrin River
We had a good time and, after a look around the local ville, we crossed the river again and headed home for a fine dinner at this place we know down the street.
Looking downriver over the falls in a town of that name
All in all, it was a great birthday.

2 comments:

Anne Bonney said...

I love this post.

HMS Defiant said...

Then I shall try to do more like it.