Saturday, January 16, 2016

A SLASHING APOLOGY THAT BURNS, IT BURNS...

That smug, heartless, b#stard Cruz apologizes for New York values comment. From the heart.
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton and Andrew Cuomo and Bill de Blasio have all demanded an apology and I am happy to apologize. I apologize to the millions of New Yorkers who have been let down by liberal politicians in that state. 
I apologize to the hard working men and women of the state of  New York who’ve been denied jobs because Gov. Cuomo won’t allow fracking. I apologize to all the pro-life and pro-marriage and pro-Second Amendment New Yorkers who were told by Gov. Cuomo that they have no place in New York because that’s not who New Yorkers are. I apologize to all of the small businesses who’ve been driven out of New York City by crushing taxes and regulations. 
I apologize to all of the African-American children who Mayor de Blasio tried to throw out of their charter schools instead of providing a lifeline to the American dream. And I apologize to all the cops and the firefighters and 9/11 heroes who had no choice but to stand and turn their backs on Mayor de Blasio because Mayor de Blasio over and over again stands with the looters and criminals rather than the brave men and women of blue.
I'm not sure I want a leader who gives in to sullen liberal demands...

No comments: