Friday, July 5, 2019

ALMOST A STATE OF GRACE

I pontificate on just about everything. No subject is safe from me. I will happily opine about any damned thing. Mostly, I have to admit, you are spared but this time it was ineffable. The judges have been jumping off the shallow end head first for a little too long. They need to slow down and consider that what they feel isn't necessarily what the law is. You understand. In a Republic, the people have a right to say what it is and it isn't an almost but not quite right that some shallow bastard in a black robe can set aside on a whim.

It is probably time to invest in tar and feathers again.

Srsly, I spare you all a lot.


1 comment:

Paul L. Quandt said...

"It is probably time to invest in tar and feathers again."

You are a much kinder, gentler person than I am.

Thanks for the post.
Paul L. Quandt