Wednesday, October 31, 2018

HEARD IN COURT

So, I was summoned to the top floor of the Justice building on Monday, here in Metroparkcentralis along with 29 of my fellow voters where we filled out our questionnaires and then filed into the courtroom where the judge informed us of stuff and then asked us each a series of questions based on the information provided in the questionnaires. He reached me, potential juror #29 and from me passed on to the lady sitting next to me.

"I see you're unhappy to be here today," said the Judge.

"No no," she exclaimed. "I have resting bitchy face."

Everybody laughed and the judge laughed and had her repeat it and then said it aloud to ensure that the court reporter got it in the record.

It was a funny moment in a long day.

1 comment:

capt fast said...
This comment has been removed by the author.