Thursday, December 28, 2017

FACEBOOK AND ME

I only signed up for an account to keep a channel open to Texas and the West Coast and one particular little person. Today I found this waiting for me when I did my quarterly check to see what insane gibbering and Trump hatred my friends had come up with over the last 3 months:


















I was happy to oblige.


They said they would get back to me after they checked it out and meanwhile they were closing my account for my security.

The warm fuzzy from that exchange is only starting to slowly fade away. Thank God that facebook is there to look out for my security. I mean, if you can't trust facebook, who can you trust?

2 comments:

Robert the Biker said...

Broomhandle Mauser, nice!

HMS Defiant said...

Truly the amusing thing is that I know a guy that has two in his personal armory. Some day I'll get the nerve to propose that I bring the ammo and we take them and some of the others down to his lake and open fire.