Thursday, September 28, 2023

LOOKING FOR A NEW T-SHIRT

 I need one that spells out a new message that I'm unlikely to find just anywhere. I think I can get away with the words alone but if not I may tack on a few symbols for the symbolism and symbolic.

"white supremacist, homophobic, classist, ableist, xenophobic, transphobic, misogynistic member of the capitalist patriarchy"

 Willing to mansplain any of the above if offered coffee

I think it would be helpful for those who feel oppressed but rarely, if ever, get to meet one of us in person. I'm sure it would make their day!

2 comments:

RHT447 said...

I want a T-shirt with a freeze frame aerial view of the mushroom fireball from Homer Simpson's BBQ, and these words, "Honor Graduate, Homer Simpson School of BBQ".

Anonymous said...

As long as the back says "nuke the pro life, baby gay whales for Jesus today.