Sunday, June 25, 2023

LITTLE IS WHAT IT APPEARS

 There were several interesting bits of scruff today from the websites of fellow travelers.

I liked this one because it really strikes a chord. What better way to vanish with your wealth.

And then there is one from the rough:

What if the whole Wagner is overthrowing Putin was all a delicious scam arranged weeks ago by all the parties and if the result of that scam is the entire enlivened, rested and ready Wagner group is now back on the road leading to Kiev?



And the last one from  Fred on Everything

"I keep hearing blacks saying how we need and open and honest conversation about race, and oppression, and the lingering effects of slavery. Well, I guess. I’ve sort of thought that too. Of course, I could guess who they wanted to do all the talking. But I have to concede, if I plumb the depths of my soul, that slavery does have lingering effects and, yes, that they are ghastly. Because of this legacy, I am very sorry about slavery."

Comrades, we are not allowed to plumb the depths of our soles(sic) because we're too shallow to know all the things kids learn in schools these days about race and sex and if their instruction is as reasoned, comprehensive and precise in other things like history and math, we don't know sh#t.

No comments: