Thursday, September 24, 2020

A RARA AVIS

 Well, not exactly a bird but I did something tonight I have rarely done before and that was I deleted two blog posts that were extremely cryptic but where the lack of my words was to be explained by the hypertext links I put into the posts. In both cases the links were broken and unrecoverable so rather than simply confound people with nothing at all, I elected to delete them and so they are gone. Thank you to those who pointed out that the links were dead.

I typically like to confound people with my brilliance. I sometimes hear a "meh" from below and know I've overstepped my undeniable brilliance. She is my best critic.

3 comments:

boron said...

That was totally illuminating

HMS Defiant said...

"See?!" I will have to remember the actress who said that and post it later.

HMS Defiant said...

It was one of my favorite actresses who stared in multiple rolls in the movie, Joe Vs the Volcano. Meg Ryan.