Thursday, February 27, 2020

HOSPITAL DAY

Yeah I went there today. It was pretty much what I expected except for losing my car in the endless garage. I've been putting my keys and wallet in the same place when I come home for years just so I can find them. Not being able to find the car was kind of new to me. The 3 doctors all had the same ideas about my black toes. I suppose I can live with their decision. None of them had a clue about to help out the vision in my right eye. With that I will proceed to see if I can find my wallet. We are traveling in the morning and it might come in handy.

It's around here somewhere, I think.

5 comments:

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

When I come out of WalMart; Farm and Fleet; Menard's, or Home Despot, I often think to myself, " I had a truck when I came here "!

Borepatch said...

I assume that your black toes are manageable, since you said you can live with them. Hope it's OK.

HMS Defiant said...

Yeah I really hate those huge parking structures. My dad went to Tyson's Corner Malls in MacLean, VA and parked his car and went inside. While inside they had some special show and towed all the cars out of the special event lot he was parked in and nobody told him. Unbelievably stupid.

HMS Defiant said...

Yes they're getting better now. Still got knocked flat over the weekend by something else.

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

That would have been alarming!