Wednesday, April 8, 2015

FAIR GAME, OPEN SEASON

I spent 3 hours today with one of the most liberal and progressive people I know. We always agree on things because I enjoy and treasure my little sister's company. It was the most amazing thing to sit there in her kitchen in my slippers, black shorts and pink Maine Maritime t-shirt and hear her, who has no guns, agree that we've reached the point where no citizen who shoots a cop breaking into a house can be branded a murderer.

I tend to think of her as unworldly but she isn't. We referenced the killing above and several other incidents where the cops did the full judicial murder.

The cops themselves have made themselves victims of justifiable homicide.

When both she and I are done with the law, the nation is done with the law.  I don't think the police are going to like it.

No comments: