Saturday, March 23, 2024

AND BIDEN AND DEMS LET THESE PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY

I just saw this from one of the blog links.
If I lived in Martha's Vineyard I'd take that very seriously for several reasons. I don't believe that Governor DeSantis has a sense of humor and he's already done it once before and there is nothing that can stop him from sharing the gustatory delights of Haitian BBQ with his good friends in Massachusetts. I would vote for him for President if he simply sends all of Florida's illegals to Massachusetts. I cannot think of any state that is more deserving of such enlightenment and civilizing influencers.

2 comments:

Dan said...

The commie left isn't going to stop. They will keep importing these turd world savages till America totally collapses...which is exactly what they want.

HMS Defiant said...

Yes and that being the case, we should devote our efforts to making sure that the failure and consequences are most strongly and deservedly suffered by the democrat states that are in favor of bringing in all members of MS-13 and the Cartels and the rest of the vicious and murderous bunch crossing the border now every minute of the day.