Wednesday, June 19, 2019

THEY LITERALLY CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES

I rarely read the news with the sound loud enough to hear on my computer but tonight I was struck by absolute stupidity of the voice announcer that 'introduced the story' about Oberlin and their recent law debacle. I couldn't believe it and had to listen to it again because it was such complete contradiction of the facts plainly and honestly laid out in the actual Hill article on the case.

I understand how idiots get their jobs but I've never understood how they keep their jobs. This guys was so devoted to virtue signaling that he failed to even glace at the article he was 'introducing.'

It says a lot about modern journalism and journalists.

2 comments:

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

Would this have been in NPR? Their arrogant ignorance is bottomless.

HMS Defiant said...

Don't know. I got it from the weblog of something called "The Hill". But the sound, tenor, general stupidity all makes me think it was taken from NPR or PRI.