Thursday, October 24, 2013

OUR MAN IN FOGGY BOTTOM


 Wears a flag on his coat because:
 - remind him what country he is from
 - remind him what country he represents
 - remind him which country pays his official salary
 - beat up a veteran and stole his coat unaware that it has a flag on it.

 Is looking up to:
 - President Obama
 - Vice President Biden
 - King Abdullah
 - Snake belly

 Has his hand raised in supplication
 - to God
 - to Allah
 - to pick a veteran's pocket
 - to smite a veteran

One does wonder how we ended up with a man like this not just in the Senate but at the head of DoS.

4 comments:

Buck said...

There are VERY few other humans consuming oxygen today about which I have a lower opinion.

Snake's belly, indeed.

Anne Bonney said...

Priceless.

HMS Defiant said...

He is one of the most ambitiously naked politicians in history and complete slime. It made me wonder if I had anything at all in common with people who live in Massachusetts but then for the last twenty years my Senators were Boxer and Feinstein so who am I to cast stones.

HMS Defiant said...

For all that he lost terribly ...and so did John Kerry, I can recall dozens of stories about Mitt Romney being a nice human being. I cannot recall even one time when anybody said that about Kerry.