Saturday, October 26, 2013

A BONAFIDE UNITER

I was beginning to despair. All this time and mostly all I've seen is division and dissent but now I see, as plain as the nose on your face, that President Obama is a uniter after all. If we cannot lead the UN, then by all means, let us at least animate them to unite together for one overwhelmingly important purpose. Good job.

On that note, we used to have a word for the kind of people that secretly worked together and conspired to violate the law while hiding behind the facade of a secret court and actively cooperating government. The wonder to me is not that we had Snowden rat them out but that we have had no other citizens of the Republic tell the truth about them either.

If you don't keep your eye on these sort of people, who will?

2 comments:

Buck said...

I couldn't read the FP article... they wanted me to create an account and I don't want to do that. I have a feeling the "one overwhelmingly important purpose" was less than overwhelming. It IS the UN, right?

HMS Defiant said...

Right.