Wednesday, November 18, 2020

KIND LAUGHING AT THE ALT

So the woke are seeing parler and and me we as the jewels in the new crown of rethuglicans who don't tweet or facebook and castigating them for being unwoke. As one who neither tweets, cares about tweets or facebooks I guess the new wave of soon to be left wing web tools are going to be ignored, like the rest of them. Srsly, Rule #2 applies here.

Robert Conquest’s Three Laws of Politics

1. Everyone is conservative about what he knows best.

2. Any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing.

3. The simplest way to explain the behavior of any bureaucratic organization is to assume that it is controlled by a cabal of its enemies.

Parler is already woke and me we will follow as night follows day. Taki's is about the last place that remains unwoke along with Steyn.

2 comments:

capt fast said...

I fear that the hours I spend at the known distance range punching out bulls is going to eventually give me ideas I really don't want to have but may someday be a necessary thing. hell.

HMS Defiant said...

I spent a few hours doing that. My last job was all about machine guns and shooting. The training officer used to poke his head into my office and ask if I wanted to go shooting. I'd ask where sometimes and I wasn't going to Nyland or Pendleton to shoot.
I could be very wrong but I don't think so. It's muscle memory and once you get it, you don't lose it. Other people's aim may differ.