Monday, July 18, 2016

FOREVER LOST

There are some movies that could never be made again (to remain topical, Ghostbusters). I found myself looking for a clip from one this afternoon and decided that such a flick like that joins Blazing Saddles in the, no way in hell is anyone going to try to pull that off in this age of micro-aggressions and insanity. If you simply youtube the movie Falling Down it is enlightening. "Wait a minute, I'm the bad guy?"



I saw it when it came out in theaters. I met M&M in Del Mar with their friend and we waited for his wife, the Victoria's Secret buyer to appear on the train from LA and then we went to the show.  I thought it was funny that the other guy had something about the size and shape of a shoe box with him because he might have to take an emergency call regarding VW repair. His was the first cell phone I ever saw in reality. Those things used to be hhhhuuuuuuggggge.


No comments: