Sunday, April 7, 2024

DO YOU SEE IT NOW?

 This is not new but have you considered what it means to you personally?

That's right, the Godless morons who hate Life but hate Western Civilization more than you believe, are ready, willing and able to tamper with your food supply and are telling you that you cannot do anything about it.

I'd be very careful where I shop and I have concerns about the middle passage all my food makes on its way to the grocery store. The freaks will get jobs in food processing and handling and if you thought finding spit or detergent in your fast food was a real possibility or even food tainted with ptomaine and other diseases, just think about all the things that people without morals or conscience can add to the food you eat.

And here you thought that buying Tylenol was not without risk.

2 comments:

Bobo the Hobo said...

I for one appreciate those stickers as they alert me to the fact I need to support the Jews and purchase those products. Hamas can kiss my ass.

tsquared said...

That looks like a "buy this" sticker.