Monday, November 13, 2023

THE CURRENT DIFFICULTY

 It would be nice to confess that I don't take the news but it wouldn't be true. I don't see any reason to expound on the events going on now around the formerly civilized world but I can't say I'd be disappointed if the various interested parties all jump in as is their wont and sink their teeth into something that they figure will finally offer a final solution.

For myself I don't find it a difficult choice. I won't even offer up the old platitude of offering to simply select the least evil choice. This is another one of those intractable matters that has only one solution. It's a binary solution.

I see that all the interested parties are on stage now and making the usual noises and emoting but I sense this time they might be encouraged to go a little too far although it is possible to see that the doors that were slamming open wide have now begun to slow considerably. All the evil things may not get out of the box and into the light after all.

It's kind of sad that this is just about the best that one can hope for now.

Any sane Western employer would be wise to take note of the names and degrees of the college/university people out there pushing for genocide in Israel. You really don't want people like that working for you in any capacity unless you're an exterminator.

No comments: