Wednesday, September 14, 2022

SENSE THE IRONY

 The FBI tracked down the CEO of MyPillow in an Arby's drive thru while he was enroute home from a hunting trip and showed a search warrant authorizing them to seize his cellphone. He was permitted to call his  lawyer who told him to comply even though.....well, read the story.

Two lessons and thus the irony.

1. The FBI tracked him by his cell phone

2. You should always carry 2 cellphones in your car or at home. I mean, what else do you do with the old cell phone?

3 comments:

Matthew W said...

Bah !!
Sounds like a fake story.
According to the critics of "2000 Mules", you can't track cell phones

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

I wonder how the critics think a cell phone works?

Dan said...

"Can't track a cell phone". LOL! I can see where my wife's cell phone is anytime I choose when she's out with one of our daughters. And I have no special tools or skills. And it tells me EXACTLY what establishment they are in. Imagine the tools the Fed Bois have.