Saturday, May 25, 2019

BITTER HARVEST

The reaping begins as President Trump opens the investigation into the coup plotters who attempted to overthrow the legally elected President. What they did to General Flynn and all the rest that they destroyed under their fell sight will now be done to them. The plotters will all emerge from this scouring penniless as they spend everything they have, mortgage their houses, sacrifice their children and pay the lawyers anything and everything they have in order to escape long jail terms for attempting to overthrow the government.

I honestly hope that nobody is willing to offer plea bargains to lesser offenses. Every single one of these scumbags deserves their 2 or 3 years in Court fighting the charges they so richly merit. These people need to emerge from their crime impoverished and homeless. All of them.
Trump demands that the agencies 'shall promptly provide such assistance and information as the Attorney General may request in connection with that review' 
The order also allows Barr to declassify any information he sees fit during review

The memo included the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General and the Secretary of Energy 
It also included the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Director of National Intelligence and the Director of the CIA 
I find at this point that I'm sufficiently pissed off at the Deep State that I'm OK if the Attorney General goes after any and all failures to comply as "obstruction of justice" and pursues every lie of omission as a "process crime" and indicts them for everything they've done since they entered government service, or the communist party. Whichever came first.

5 comments:

capt fast said...

I am in agreement with the scope of your desire for retribution for crimes against the people of the United States of America. I firmly hope for a just resolution of the Constitutional crisis that has been established by the cabal of foul dizzens of the "deep state" organ.
As I visit the gravesite of my father, a Marine resting amongst all the other valiant and honorable dead at Fort Logan National Cemetery, I can feel the restlessness of the dead calling out for justice for the People of the Nation and stern punishment of those guilty of the attempt to thwart the Constitution so many died to protect and defend.
It is my heartfelt desire that those guilty of abandoning their honor and word to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic will pay the price for their actions and suffer lasting shame and other indignities as the law allows. In this, I know I am not alone.
This is something that must be done and done soon.
For I am extremely pissed off, and in this too, I know I am not alone.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a good start, and I believe it's in earnest, but I don't see TPTB, those in office for far too long, allowing any of these obvious criminals to pay for what they've done to the country (which, of course, would be all of us).
Plea bargains? There won't even be any charges lodged against them. I would absolutely love to be proven wrong, but I don't expect any such thing.
--Tennessee Budd

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

The very idea of the plotters living the rest of their lives in orange makes this Badger purr!

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

Nope, you have an angry Badger in your corner!

virgil xenophon said...

Another Wing-man here, Capt..