There was really no way to dodge it, the teachers were told to educate the young and when they found that was too difficult and not to their liking they decided to indoctrinate them instead and of course they imparted the ways of indoctrination to their erstwhile students and those who paid attention learned that the best way to make things happen as they wanted them to happen was to force other people to do things their way, just like the teachers were doing and so we have, once again, come to the point where civilization lies in the hands of desperately stupid and ignorant dweebs who are going to insist that the entire point of government is to FORCE YOU TO DO WHAT THEY WANT.*
It didn't have to be that way. We could have paid attention when the alarmists pointed out that we had installed the very worst kind of people in our Schools of Education and then compounded that hideous error by permitting our schools to hire the kind of marxist morons that came out of those educational institutions armed to the teeth with ways to make sure that the students remained stupid, docile and obedient to the dictates of the sullen proletariat led by the teachers, of course. We didn't do that. I just want to say, it's not my fault! I was busy!
The schools haven't changed a bit and it is unlikely that they will. The only sure way to end this catastrophe is to home school and unfortunately, the proletariat is going to end that safety valve and demand that all your children be put in formally approved and sanctified schools.
One of the nicest things about putting your life on the line and in the hands of others is that you really do learn a few of the rules and high on the list as you plot revolution and rebellion is to trust no one so as you plot it is very important to make sure that
THIS WAS INTERRUPTED BY THE STATE. PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE, WE WILL COME AND GET YOU.
*I'm pretty sure that the Exile in Portales would have really liked that ridiculous sentence! I write them long for him.
3 comments:
Come along, quietly, now. Mr. O'Brian is waiting for you in Room 101.
I sent my kids to Catholic school the day after after they wanted to put my oldest in ARD. I could not change the world so I ran away. They gave me a discount for three kids and required 20 hours a semester volunteer time. There are pockets of good so I try to take advantage of them. I also avoid bad situations. I volunteer because I like to and it pisses off the world or at least it confuses them.
most students learn very quickly to parrot the teacher (as he/she prosletyzes) and not to argue; should he (yes! he - girls tend to be far more docile) not, he will be graded zero and/or sent to the principal's office with a (dreaded) note and/or a note will be sent home to his parents and/or or he will (or threatened to) be sent to a "remedial" school for the incorrigible.
We found, from First Grade onward, my eldest (of three) just would not comsume Marxist bovine feces and would argue each nonsensical point in a quiet, refined manner (yes! even in First Grade) which only angered the teacher all the more. When we received a letter giving us the date they we transferring him to a remedial school, we had to hire a lawyer. The transfer was delayed - indefinitely.
This occurred on Long Island in the early '80s.
Post a Comment