Wednesday, August 19, 2026

THE VIGILANCE

I saw one of these for the first time the other day and it struck me as amusing. As I look back now I recall that I saw it just a long block away from a herd of 6 flock cameras that spy on literally everything that passes within their view and keeps a video and sensor record of every move you make.


 The time to be concerned about your rights fading away as government just takes them away for your safety, is long before that actually happens. You have to notice when the government starts treating every single citizen as a criminal and you have to do something about it or you are no longer living in a free and democratic republic. 

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I cannot gaurantee it, but I think all the flock cameras in ashland county have been cut down or driven over.

The Neon Madman said...

It is not just Flock, there are other brands out there too (Motorola, etc.). Look at one of the maps online, like DeFlockUSA. They are everywhere, and aren't going away. The cops love them.

We lost the right to privacy a long time ago. Welcome to the Panopticon.j