Wednesday, January 11, 2023

BEST AND MOST ACCURATE NEWS SOURCE

 I peruse the Daily Mail every day looking to see what kind of news escapes the ravening savage not-necessarily-the-news and today my heart lifted for a brief moment.  One of my favorite eateries,  In-N-Out is expanding east out of California and even beyond Texas. What gives me room for hope despite what it says in the news article is the map appended with the story.

As we word wranglers like to say, BEHOLD


You and I know that the red state shown on the right side of country is not Tennessee. Perhaps the highly educated Californians running the company can be persuaded to actually build out some franchises on the North Coast of the United States in and around MetroparkCentralis.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tennessee and showing Kentucky highlighted heh .

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

Culver's is better.

Anonymous said...

Now find a map for Hot-n-Now Burger. Never had In-n-Out before, but really liked Hot-n-Now when I lived in Michigan.

Mind your own business said...

Too bad. They went bankrupt. Only a single Hot-N-Now still operating.

Anonymous said...

Truth . Hope they know where they're actually building it.

Anonymous said...

As I was told many years ago in my youth by a hottie at the in and out drive thu as she handed me my meal and a bumper sticker... don't cut the b and the r off.