Thursday, April 1, 2010

IT'S A DISEASE OF THE MIND

Most amazing thing this afternoon. I'm having a very quiet private chat with a new acquaintance in the library here in Mission Hills and we're talking about politics and war and the decline of civilization and this hideous fat cow behind us is muttering "oh bull shit" louder and louder and saying we're full of shit and getting louder and louder so I called her on it at which point she called us both assholes very loudly and started cursing us. I pointed out to my conversation partner that this was pretty typical liberal behavior and she went nuts and started calling us other names. My partner turned and asked if she could spell any of those words and we then ignored her and went back to our conversation about property in Las Vegas and Texas and she started whistling, loudly, in a library. Liberals....

No comments: