Our stay in Mount Vernon ends and in the morning we reposition for Fairchild. Washington is always nice to visit this time of year.
It will be amusing if the first fight the German Army engages in since its total collapse on all fronts in 1945 is one to wrest the heart of the Reich out of the hands of its Islamic occupiers. I don’t see it happening since the will to fight in Germans appears to have been extinguished for all time. I’m trying to think of encouraging words about resilience and such and they just aren’t flowing. I don’t believe they have any left.
I mean, if they did Merz and the entire ruling class would be decorating lamp poles all over Berlin.
1 comment:
I don't think its that they've lost the will to fight, but to do anything that anything that reminds anyone of Hitler, after all, they really don't want to foster talk of a 4th Reich.
Post a Comment