I see that Ukraine has been in a very secret Fall Counter-offensive and now it can be revealed to the Western media that this highly classified assault has swept dozens of Russians from as much as 120 square kilometers! Who do you suppose they kept from knowing anything about this counteroffensive?
It’s a lot like a disease deadly beyond belief that you have to be most carefully tested for in order to learn if you caught it.
Secret counteroffensives?
7 comments:
As this bit of propaganda was aimed at the "'Slava Ukraini'" crowd I offer this classic quote:
“No one ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”
― H.L. Mencken
It’s like insisting that OVERLORD was top secret and the Germans didn’t know about it until some idiot let the cat out of the bag at a Christmas Party in 1944.
But,But,But SLAVA UKRAINI!! It MUST BE TRUTH!!
As I said in the above quote.
And add Einstein's quote "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Propaganda is cheap as the past two years or so has pointed out in Ukraine.
Time will tell how much of our Iran "Truth Social" style information was truthful.
Meanwhile we get to "enjoy our energy prices" as winter and fuel oil-natty gas will become a real-world issue.
But,but,but Iran was about to get a nuke (since mid 80's) and Trump told us many times how their nuke program was "DUST".
As much as I was interested in my family history about the Great Depression and Weimar Germany (grandparents both sides) I didn't want to LIVE it.
Have you noticed that our economy is roaring along and the rest of the world is slowly learning that the olde world order is dead?
I’m looking for a treaty of eternal peace and friendship with China and maybe Putin. We could call it the Blood and Steel Pact for a change. Ditch the losers and take over the world, Pinky!
Care to share some data that show your comment has legs, sir?
Roaring along? Please define your successful roaring.
And they all lived together without envious eyes and a total lack of greed.
PLEASE...
Post a Comment