Tuesday, September 15, 2026

THE SECOND COLLAPSE

 I see that the Houthis are going after the Saudis and inflicting some severe economic damage on the kingdom. This is going to pose a problem for both the kingdom and Europe because the one is too weak to fight back and the other is too stupid to arm itself. The Saudis are finally coming up against the central reality of any State, will the people fight for it? I think the answer at this point is, no. They never have and they never will.

President Trump has denied the request of the Saud's to fight for them in lieu of them and there will be no repeat of ODS. One, it is not in our interests to fight their war. Two it is most definitely not in our interest to highlight the fact that it is now impossible to wage war the American way. There is, simply put, nothing more defenseless than a logistic supply dump or an expeditionary air field. We're not keen to show that to the entire world.

I am starting to wonder what the breaking point is for Europe. I think they went beyond it about 5 years ago but with the incredible level of repression and media control nobody was supposed to notice that the people are fed up. I guess it's a good thing the regimes disarmed all of their subjects and hustle them off to jail instantly if they start to notice and organize any resistance.

I would hate to see that happen here. There is no place to go when America is taken over by the slavers who insist that you work for them. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lordy! Will the slavers ask us to give up our gune?

HMS Defiant said...

Well you know, anybody who thinks they can compel you to work for them for nothing, by force, has to disarm you first or there will be problems.

Dan said...

While the Saudi's have always had the latest greatest military toys...because they have ludicrous amounts of money,..they have NEVER had the mindset or mentality to be an effective military force. They have always hired it out. And that only gets you so far.

Tom said...

Hopefully the US will just Balkinize and there will be pockets of reasonable. We are sort of that way now and I expect the splits to continue grow. There is no longer any common ground on anything between friends and families once critical mass of disagreement and distrust is reached. They won.