Thursday, February 2, 2017

ENJOY A LITTLE SPENGLER

I've been reading Spengler since I first started visiting Asia. In this column he nails it.
One would have thought that a 90-day suspension of immigration from seven countries with minimal economic ties to the United States would be minor news. It has to be the best thing an American president has done since Ronald Reagan told Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall, because all the people I dislike have gone bat-guano crazy.
As he finishes, don't believe what you read in the news.

2 comments:

OldAFSarge said...

Wow. He nailed it. Rough times ahead, I have the feeling that we finally have someone in the White House with balls.

We shall see. In the meantime I am enjoying watching progressive heads explode. Who knew that would be so entertaining?

I seldom believe what I hear/read/see in the "news."

HMS Defiant said...

Read the link at the next post. Open Blogger at Ace of Spades nails what happened to the entire left during the last election. I know, you probably read Ace of Spades every day. :)