Friday, April 1, 2016

MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY

I don't really go out of my way to troll up the latest outrages in the PC wars of the 21st century. It's one I'm pretty sure we will, like the Roman Republic, lose to the uninformed racists we invited into the tent. I'm OK with that. It is, after all, a done deal. Every single bastion of the West has fallen to the social justice worriers. There is not one single defender of the west in the Church, in the government, in the law, in the courts or in the press. Not one.

That said, I like this guy. I don't really care what else the orcs come up with to redefine a man who speaks his mind about the freedom of speech. Sure, he can have my spare gladius. I'm not using it and when he falls, as he will, I can always pick it up and fight on.

I liked the little squib at Maggies farm today. It speaks to the people who have rediscovered Mao's little red book and cheerfully wave it in the air at all their little auto de fé as they shuffle off to burn another heretic.  They are remarkable for their ignorance of history, politics and war. In a polite society they win because the police protect them from us. Ask yourself, if a bunch of radicals chained themselves up on your commuting highway to block traffic in order to enforce their directive to kill baby Jesus, would you stop........to piss on them, or just drive over them without stopping first?

You can do both if the police weren't there to protect them.

No comments: