Wednesday, February 24, 2016

SOCIAL JUSTICE WORRIERS

I have to admit, that if some girl who was confused about her sexuality wandered into my locker room when I was in junior high school and took off all of her clothes, I would be fascinated. However, because there is no God, this never happened to me.


It's a funny old world when the State that heretofore had ruled full frontal nudity in films a service that required a parent along for those under 17, now rules that your 12 year old daughter gets to see a confused and naked young man up close in her school locker room because nothing ever happens in locker rooms that disturbs young girls. They are an unflappable and remarkably tolerant bunch.

On the gripping hand,
When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
And the women come out to cut up what remains,
Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
   An' go to your Gawd like a soldier 
UPDATED to genuflect to "never" above.

No comments: