Thursday, January 15, 2015

YET ANOTHER MODEST PROPOSAL*...WITH VIDEO!

These guys and the road liars seem to be proliferating like mad these days so I have an innovative solution. I will only charge one Peseta* for it.

PROBLEM:

SOLUTION:

No officer, I never laid a hand on them...

*I kept pawing through my car console for quarters, dimes, and nickels and these scrungy looking pesetas kept getting in the way. I wondered today, what are those things? I miss the peseta. With that weight of metal, one felt one had a lot of money.
Oh, and there's plenty of room under the bridge for an F-18 if only those pesky flesh tubes weren't in the way.

OK OK: or we could just dispatch a fire truck to hose them all down thoroughly for about 30 minutes and then send them a massive cleaning bill for the wash down. Water isn't free.

No comments: