Tuesday, November 4, 2014

CRAZY WOMAN DRIVER

I wouldn't read the story. Seriously, you can actually feel brain cells die.

I have never felt the rage over a stolen parking spot. Nope, not ever. I will honestly eschew the shark pool and park on the far side of the lot. I figure I need the exercise.

I'll find a place to park, eventually, and then I still have my keys in my hand as I walk by the cars of those that deeply offended me.

I do remember being run down in a parking lot by someone who wanted her groceries really really fast and didn't care who she had to run down on her way to wait for the swagmen to come out with her basket of goodness. Bad news for her. Her mirror clipped me on the shoulder as I walked into the supermarket. I exerted myself that tiny little bit to hustle up to that car and knock the offending mirror off and then I went into the store to shop.

There is this little latin tag on the right side of this blog. I am deadly serious about it.
nemo me impune lacessit

2 comments:

Buck said...

nemo me impune lacessit

I'll remember that. ;-)

HMS Defiant said...

I am happy to welcome you to my gang. We have a rich and honored history.