Sunday, August 17, 2014

WHY THE MODEL IS NEVER WRONG

A lovely explanation of why the models are never wrong and why deniers are just a bunch of stupid pathetic losers.


Don't even think about touching the model. Just don't.*

*Many years ago I asked Sondrakistan to reconsider ditching her model. I don't regret it and everybody else chimed in pretty rapidly. Years and years later, she remains.

** I used to use Lex's page to jump to his blogroll and never thought to copy them down and then, his page went dark and I forgot so many of the places that I used to go.

5 comments:

Buck said...

...and then, his page went dark...

One wonders if The Mothership will ever be back. The last I heard the family was working on restoring the site, but that was a few months ago. I know the dark isn't for lack of money, MANY people have volunteered to contribute towards the hosting cost. It would be great shame if Lex's writing was lost to us.

Buck said...

"... A great shame..."

We're not fully caffeinated yet.

virgil xenophon said...

You and me both, Buck. And, like Curtis, I used to use Lex's place as my blogroll also--MORE'S the pity.. (Not to mention the intense loss of camaraderie)

HMS Defiant said...

I can see good reasons for Mary letting it go dark. It might return someday but it could never have been anything other than a source of frustration. I understand that someone somewhere has archived the complete Tales of the Sea Service. That will be enough, for awhile.

Not fully caffeinated shoots through the overspeed trip and lands you in the over-caffeinated and totally wired bin in just a single sip.

HMS Defiant said...

Yep.