Saturday, November 30, 2013

FOOLS AMUSING THE KING

I am not a Townhall subscriber but their stuff does make it over the transom from time to time as a result of my incredibly wide ranging reading problem. This item today by Michael Barone struck me as wonderful.
How is it possible that Barack Obama did not know that his beloved healthcare.gov website was a botch? That's a question many thoughtful people (including thoughtful Democrats) are asking.
We heard him say that he wouldn't have boasted that it would be as easy to use as amazon.com or obitz.com had he known that it wouldn't. I'm not "stupid enough," he said at his Nov. 14 press conference. Most Americans agree that's true.
What I heard from his own people in the White House was that the president reads only the New York Times which makes him about as well informed on any topic as your average Progressive voter.

No comments: