Saturday, June 15, 2013

WOEFUL COUNTENANCE


I like both of these. My girl is totally onboard with deserving her fair share but other than not liking girls she pretty much rejects the rest.

Second picture taken from 2nd Amendment via Moonbattery and Maggie's Farm who was also poster of the picture of the first part.

Just think. In a decade or two the NSA will be able to read your thoughts and determine if there are any thought crimes or unauthorized thoughts in there and then Thom Cruise will make a movie about it.

2 comments:

Buck said...

In re: NSA. I guess this means I'll have to continue to be anal about my backup schedule, no?

Anne Bonney said...

I'm building the spaceship now. Going someplace without the thought police and I'm certainly not putting the destination on the internet. Come with me - you know who you are.