Thank you. My fingers are on the blink this week. As I stand up and fall down and hit the furniture really really hard I am thankful again and again that I bought soft stuff, except for the end tables I bought in Pakistan 30 years ago. Those suckers are deadly.
1. How many countries have you traveled to? ( Travel to means at least an overnight stay. Does not have to be exact.)
2. What is the best place you ever visited?
3. What was the worst place you have ever been-and would you go back?
Djibouti and no.
4. If you could change one thing, and only one thing, in the world to make it a better place, what would it be?
The absolute extermination of those that think they’re Palestinian.
5. Who would you rather sleep with? Men: Tonya Harding or Nancy Kerrigan? (When they were in their figure skating battle). Women: Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert? Explain.
6. What is the worst thing to happen to the country you hold a passport for in the last 50 years?
7. Do you view someone that you know, or know of as a “hero”? If so, what makes this individual so special?
Dad. Battery commander in the 101st in a forgotten war. And my dad.
8. If you could be born again would choose to be a different sex to what you are?
I don’t know.
9. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? If you say, ”I don’t drink”-STOP NOW. Just hang your head in shame.
Black and Tan but one must leave the house for that.
10. What is your favorite magazine?
4 years ago I went to get my guts opened up at Balboa Medical Center and read the Economist in the waiting room. Most certainly the last time I ever read a magazine. Twas an interesting article on Pashtun.